Juan Carlos Catering for the 2012 Wedding & Debuts Bridal Fair: A Personal Post

In the past 10 years of my life, each time I got invitation to attend a wedding ceremony I would go to reception or usually just send my gift. For some personal reasons, I just don’t feel like attending to a wedding ceremony. Neither do I see myself wearing a wedding gown. Not until the bridal fair/press conference on Weddings & Debuts 2012.

Luckily, I felt comfortable upon arriving at the venue with a guy friend. The presentation was elegant and we were smiling when someone from the sponsors offered us to check their services. I guess she thought we were couples. My blogger friend even replied that he’s actually planning to get married soon, maybe next year! I was just laughing at him. Well, I didn’t know he has plans of getting married even though we’ve been friends for almost a year now. He never shared his love life and I didn’t have the guts to ask him about it.
The Juan Carlos Catering
Plaza Ibarra
The Weddings and Debuts 2012 Bridal Fair

The Weddings and Debuts 2012 Bridal Fair is organized by The Wedding Library. This bridal fair has been an annual event since 1994. Two years ago, they started booking all three halls of the SM Megatrade and got 300 of the busiest and well known players in the wedding industry. 

This year, the Wedding and Debuts 2012 Bridal Fair will once again be held SM Megamall, occupying Megatrade Halls 1, 2 and 3 from February 17 to 19. There will be two sets of celebrity endorsers for this year - Enzo Pineda and Louise delos Reyes for the Debuts, and Maja Salvador with Angelo Cacciatore for the Weddings.
2012 Wedding & Debuts Bridal Fair
Wedding & Debuts Bridal Fair 2012

Sponsor List

To complete the Wedding and Bridal Fair, here is the list of sponsors of the Wedding Library presented during the event.

Edd Sy

He is very popular in designing clothes and wedding gowns, His dedication is evident from designing to fitting the finished gown where he has won the loyalty of many clients. Among those who have worn his collection on teleseryes are Marian Rivera, Angel Locsin, Jennelyn Mercado, Valerie Ceoncepcion, Nadine Samonte, Sam Milby, and JC de Vera.

I didn’t know what I felt that moment, but definitely there’s something that made me interested with the wedding gowns. Honestly, I enjoyed watching the presentation and even wished that someday I’ll be wearing one of those beautiful gowns.



Nice Print


Nice Print is one of the fastest growing providers of digital photo and video services that works with clockwork precision. In the span of five years, they have expanded to a pool of 45 skilled photographers, videographers, film editors and layout artists.

I love to take photos and I have a few photos of myself. If I’ll get married I would surely have a photo & video coverage too.

AMI Jewels

AMI Jewels has always believed that their works of art will speak for themselves. The brand has accumulated loyal clients through the years and has become a name to trust.

I saw this Trinity Wedding band and I find it perfect as a symbol of love for any couple.

Alex Michael del Rosario

Alex Michael del Rosario put up his catering service in Nov. 11, 1995 after leaving a career in Saudi
Arabia. He and his wife Teresita Macatangay eventually settled in Batangas and started operations on Juan Carlo the Caterer which was named after his first born.

Today, the company is synonymous with great food and superb service where catering becomes and art, and every project a masterpiece.


Juan Carlo the Caterer
 
Bloggers and guests got to try Juan Carlo’s delectable dishes. I personally like the Salmon with Tequila Cream Sauce. Here are more photos of the scrumptious dishes:

Croquettes and mini tacos for appetizer:
Croquettes
Mini Tacos
Steamed Vegetables
Chicken Masala
Pork, Geneva Style – Banana, bacon wrapped with pork and topped with cheese.

The Salmon with Tequila Cream Sauce is definitely one of my favourite dishes at the event. It is creamy but I can’t taste the tequila.
Goat Kalderetang Batangas – this is a different kind of kaldereta because Engr. Alex del Rosario did not add carrots and potatoes on his recipe. He even shared to us how he cooked the dish – with lots of onions and slow cooking. It tastes good and the meat was so tender.
The Ox Tongue with Buttered Mushroom taste just fine. I like the sauce and the mashed potatoes goes well with ox tongue.


We had Pandan Pannacota and Fresh Fruit Jelly for dessert.
Pandan Pannacota
Fresh Fruit Jelly

It was a wonderful experience for me. I think I’m starting to like these kind of events - just like the average lady who dreams of having a grand and beautiful wedding.
Juan Carlos' Desserts
Juan Carlos Catering
2012 Wedding & Debuts Bridal Fair
Do you have plans of settling down and getting married, visit the 2012 Wedding and Debuts Bridal Fair on February 17, 18 and 19 at the Megatrade Halls 1-3 of SM Megamall and make your special day memorable one! Check out www.weddingsanddebuts.com.ph for more details.

2 comments:

  1. The food looks very appetizing. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed their food. I love it! Thank you Juan Carlos.

    ReplyDelete

Share your stylish thoughts here! :)

 

Ads

Instagram @JonelUy

@StyleUPasia Twitter

Twitter @JonelUy