Hennessy Introduces Filipino Arts And Crafts With King Of The Road


The Shooting Gallery - Makati. Hennessy reintroduces its brand along with local talents and craftsmen. Inspired by the leading Cognac in the world, a new set of mixes with names common to a Filipino Urban biyahero, took the guests to the royalty of the Lansangan. Each drinker was named King!



And I was part of it.




with Jaja Ramirez.

Chef JP brought out Laing and his signature kare-kare sisig as appetizers.



Lee Watson conjured three cocktail mixtures with Hennessy as alcohol base. They were called Patok, Habal-habal, and Side Trip.

Patok has sili labuyo, honey, calamansi, and vinegar.

Habal-habal is best paired with Pork BBQ w/ Hennessy glaze



Ready for a side trip? This Hennessy mix is quite sweet. I suggest you finish your night with it.



I have loved Hennessy Cognac. It is a premium drink and it does not torture me with a hangover headache the next day. 

I am quite happy that I learned mixes for it, for I was too hesitant to try out mixes that I have in mind. Pag hindi kasi masarap, nasasayangan ako sa Hennessy.






Hennessy also brought out their Jeepney-inspired party ride. It would roam around the metro soon. Catch it at your usual hang out spots.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your stylish thoughts here! :)

 

Ads

Instagram @JonelUy

@StyleUPasia Twitter

Twitter @JonelUy