Celebrity & Style: Richard Yap is First Giordano Philippines Ambassador

Giordano Philippines Richard Yap
Richard Yap for Giordano Philippines
Undeniably one of the hottest TV actor, Richard Yap is the newest and first-ever Filipino brand ambassador of Giordano Philippines.

Call him ''Sir Chief' or 'Papa Chen,' from the TV series where he had his first major break in 2011, ladies in the age bracket of 25 and up will surely give shrieks in varying levels, regardless of background and societal status.

It's something 'Be Careful with My Heart' starrer shares in commom with the Giordano brand. I believe Giordano Philippines vice president for business development Lloyd Lim will agree that both are ageless in style and appeal.

World Without Strangers

Giordano Philippines President Larry Lim
Official contract signing with Giordano Philippines President Larry Lim
Richard is definintely not a stranger to FIlipinas all around the world having done shows in different countries; much to the delight of the audeince. Those who have seen him would agree, both single and otherwise, that the dashing Richard Yap exudes some form of magic that appeals to women of all ages,
Considering my age, I never thought I’d achieve this much. But I’m thankful for it. So I do my best for every project but I take things as they come and live in the moment,” Yap said.
This attitude reflects his personal style which he describes as simple yet stylish, relaxed yet sophisticated, and characterized by clean lines.
I’m never the structured type. I always prefer relaxed casual pieces any time. They suit my lifestyle better and I found that I feel much more relaxed when I know that I am well-dressed,” he said.
Gelli Victor
Charming host Gelli Victor and Lloyd Lim (Giordano Philippines Vice President for Business Development) joins the press conference

'Sir Chief' Approved

Richard Yap admits in the press conference held at Cerchio, that he has been a Giordano lover since the clothing brand first opened in the Philippines, stocking up on colorful polo shirts in the 90s.
Giordano pieces are essential; the styles are timeless and I prefer it that way. I like to dress well and I like how Giordano provides me with pieces that inspire, at the same time, lends a put-together look without requiring me to think too much about it,” he quips.
He confessed that he still even use the older t-shirts at home because they are very comfortable.

Giordano’s philosophy of “World Without Strangers” transcends its origins as an Asian brand and develops trust and strong relationships with consumers across all borders and cultures.
Richard Yap epitomizes Giordano’s brand values. Both are clean, casual, current and appeals to everyone everywhere,” adds Lloyd Lim.
Giordano Philippines Summer Collection

Giordano Philippines also recently launched its summer 2014 collection highlighting the linen fabric. Calling Giordano’s latest collection - A Linen Story, Reza Aznar, assistant product manager, shared that it consists of summer essentials in the categories of Ethnic Beat, Nature Burst, and Summer Blues.
Girodano Philippines Ambassadress
Now that Giordano Philippines' first brand ambassador has been named, who do you think will be the upcoming ambassadress?
Giordano has over 2,600 stores in over 40 different countries worldwide. Know more about Giordano Philippines at their Facebook Page facebook.com/GiordanoPhilippines and website  www.giordano.com.ph.

1 comments:

  1. aww the ever gwapo sir chief.. good choice giordano..

    hi jon,
    I would like to ask who won to Creamsilk's 30th Anniversary Giveaway? TIA

    ReplyDelete

Share your stylish thoughts here! :)

 

Ads

Instagram @JonelUy

@StyleUPasia Twitter

Twitter @JonelUy