My Robinsons Privilege Card

The Christmas season brought home a number of surprises from friends in the industry. One particular item which caught my attention is the Robinsons Malls Privilege Card sent by Robinsons Land.

Robinsons Privilege Card as a Gift!
I love discount cards, in fact I do have so much of them I have to prioritize which one I would carry in my wallet depending on what particular day it is or where I am going on any given day. Otherwise, I would have to make do with a fat wallet protruding on one side of my behind.  :)

I have discount cards from Jollibee to Mercury Drug's Suki Card, among others.

I had to control myself once from getting loyalty cards from National Bookstore and another apparel retail shop.

I also have the BDO Advantage Card, the SM Advantage Card, and even Ayala Mall's EGC.

I'm just glad Robinsons Malls finally came up with something similar and their own. Actually, it should have come way sooner.

On Robinsons Malls Privilege Card

Now, about the Robinsons Privilege Card.

It came as gift attached to a booklet and a flyer. The booklet enumerates the perks and discounts cardholders are eligible on from shopping, dining, entertainment, wellness, and services as a result from partnerships with retail outlets.

It basically has different privileges whatever your preferred lifestyle is.

Robinsons Land Corporation President and Chief Operating Officer Mr. Frederick Go regarded it as a "special token" to thank its customers for thier loyal patronage of Robinsons Malls.

Indeed, there were a lot of perks just based on the thickness of the privilege booklet which spans anywhere from 20-30 pages. It reminded me of my Enjoy Lifestyle Card (which has just recently expired) which came with a set of thick booklets back in 2010.

How to Get the Robinsons Malls Privilege Card

Check out from Sale Manila on How to get a Robinsons Malls Privilege Card
Robinsons Malls Privilege Card (Back side)
Benefits from Robinsons Malls Privilege Card
  • Discounts and freebies from about 300 stores nationwide
  • Express lane at Robinsons Movieworld
  • Reserved seats at mall shows *
  • Advance sale alerts via SMS
  • ...and more
*subject to the number of seats allocated to cardholders; first come, first served basis.

Room for Improvement

With the tagline “Your passport to good life!”, the Robinsons Malls Privilege Card still has some room for improvement including putting the privileges information of retail discounts online. I mean I wouldn't really want to be carrying a 20-page booklet around just to know if a particular shiop in a Robinsons Mall is included in the Robinsons Privilege Card program; much less to memorize them. I believe they know this too and will be doing just that, hopefully soon. Anyway, Robinsons Malls are WiFi-equipped so this move is complementary.
Robinsons Privilege Card Perks!
Best Privileges

From among the privileges, I love the express lane in Robinsons Movieworld plus free popcorn with every two tickets and reserved seats at mall shows the best.

In the aspect of retail discounts, I like the 5% off in a number of Robinsons appliances brands and the free Php500 GCs for a single-receipt minimum purchase of Php4000 in selected high-end stores including Calvin Klein, ROXY, and Shiseido, among others. That's more that 10% of your purchase!
The Robinsons Privilege Card
So for the shopaholics in you, get your Robinsons Malls Privilege Card now as the promo period is only from November 25, 2011 upto September 30, 2012. Cards currently issued are valid until September 30, 2013.

3 comments:

Share your stylish thoughts here! :)

 

Ads

Instagram @JonelUy

@StyleUPasia Twitter

Twitter @JonelUy